- Look for missing, damaged or curling shingles and any other signs of wear and tear. It’s easy and inexpensive to replace one or two shingles, or to hire someone to do it for you.
- Check for signs of fungus or algae. If your roof is starting to collect moss or algae, install zinc or lead control strips.
- Inspect metal areas for rust. If it’s present, wire
brushthe rust, then prime and paint the metal.
- Examine the flashing to make sure it’s solid. If not, remove all of the old caulk and scrub the area clean before resealing.
- Seal any cracked mortar or caulking around joints and chimneys, if it appears to be deteriorating.
Complete Roof Replacement
WHY CHOOSE US?
Brian Thompson Roofing, LLC currently provides services in these areas: Belleville, Columbia, Dupo, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, Freeburg, Hecker, Marissa, Mascoutah, New Athens, O’Fallon, Red Bud, Smithton, Troy, and Waterloo.